Anjeer is an Asian specie of flowering plant cultivated in the mulberry family. It is called the common fig in English. Its scientific name is Ficus carica. It is a vital crop full of nutrients and energy. It also tastes good. Though it is a regular seasonal crop used in different recipes and bakery products, it is also used as a dry fruit across various Asian countries.
Anjeer is very good for our health as it yields many nutrients and provitamins, especially for the growth of our essential organs and body parts. It has many benefits for our health, some of them are as follows:
- It proves tremendously helping in weight management.
- It lowers the blood pressure.
- It proves useful in promoting reproductive health.
- It also acts as a booster for heart in managing its function and maintaining an excellent heart rate.
- It aids in relieving constipation.
- It promotes bone growth because of the abundance of vitamins and proteins in it.
- It also regulates blood sugar, preventing diabetes.
74.09 Cal (per 100g)
750mg (per 100g)
370 mcg (per 100g)
It can also be used in cooking. Anjeer halwa is a favorite dish of sweet lovers. Its use is perfect in summers. It is perfect for the skin and keeps it fresh and moist. Anjeer can be used in different recipes like:
- Anjeer barfi.
- Anjeer paneer delight.
- Anjeer milkshake.
- Anjeer roasted cake.
- It is also used to make tea.
Everything, however beneficial it should be used in a reasonable proportion. The overuse of anjeer may result in
- Bleeding in the digestive track.
- It is often to cause sun sensitivity.
- Skin contact with its leaves can cause skin infection to some people.
- It should not be overused by pregnant women and, in the time of breastfeeding.
- It might disturb the body's sugar control after surgery.
Anjeer is also treated as a dry fruit in Pakistan. It has a lot of excellent benefits for the body and the human being. It is also used in making hair and skincare products. It is also used in the field of medicines for making medicines. We should try to get as many benefits from this thing