Crown Peanut Butter Overview
As you gobble the Crown Peanut Butter, your taste buds are instantly hit by the gooey substance which feels like velvet spreading in your mouth. This is Crown Peanut Butter before we delve into the depth of the product lets dig briefly into the history.
‘’The Crowning Glory Of Crown ‘’
A signature product of Crown Inc. The USA, which is located in Metairie, Louisiana.
The company, founded in 1989, specializes in shipping and packaging of pulses and food items. Some of the examples include Popcorn, Sunflower Seeds, and Black eye peas, Kidney Beans, Potato Sticks, Canned Nuts and Sardines. It is a well-known exporter to 80 countries, including Pakistan, Middle Eastern, Central American and other countries.
What Does It Contain?
- Composite of peanuts,
- salt, sweeteners
made by roasting peanuts, adding little amount of salt and then goes into mixing, storing in containers, jars and finally in the mouth of its beloved users who enjoy the combination of sweet, savory and creamy Peanut Butter which sticks for long and desires for more.
Serving size tbsp-32g
- Amount per serving, calories 190
- Total fat 15g-23%
- Saturated fat 3g-15%
- Trans-fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg-0%
- Sodium 140mg-6%
- Total carbohydrates 8g-3%
- Dietary fiber 2g-8%
- Sugars 3g
- Proteins 7g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 4%
(Daily intake on a 2000 calorie diet).
Benefits To The Health
Crown Peanut Butter has some useful been which are
- Contains a healthy dose of Vitamins and Minerals
- Provides good nourishment of fats
- Consists of folate which aids in fetal development
- Cuts down inflammation
- Contains a low percentage of salt, saturated fat and resveratrol, with reference to plant compounds which also give health benefits to the animals
- Good choice for people afflicted with type-2 diabetes
- The product can be procured at the following online stores, such as Daraz.pk, Cart pk. Com, Essajee.com etc.
- Plastic jars that are easy to handle, place and store conveniently.
- Smooth, creamy and crunchy flavors.
- The containers are present in small, medium and large sizes.
Served in Bread, Sandwiches, Rusks, and Toppings on desserts and similarly in drinks too.
Shortcomings Of Using Crown Peanut Butter
- Someone prone to peanut allergies will not prefer this product.
- The presence of Oleic acid may result in insulin sensitivity.
It has a strong consumption base comprising both the young and old alike, not only due to its taste, but also the choicest packaging and trademark of Crown Inc, which reminds customers of its reliability and commitment towards a healthy lifestyle.