Infinix Note4 Overview
Infinix is a smartphone company which is manufactured by China and is considered a Hong Kong Company. Infinix has claimed to state that it has its outlets in more than 6note 4 countries. It produces smartphones which are operated as an android operating system. Infinix was first launched in It 2013. From waking up and doing day to day normal activity, we all human are completely lost into the smartphone and as technology is upgrading us keep ourselves upgrading too. As a new smartphone is launched we all urge to buy it, but when it launches its new models, the prices are drastically impacted and this is the reason why smartphones prices are never stable enough to predict. Infinix also has the creativity of its line, carefully blended in consumer’s necessity, taste and other worthy pursuits. Infinix hot note 4 was released on October 28, 2019.
WHAT IS THE MARKET FOR INFINIX HOT NOTE 4 IN PAKISTAN?
In Pakistan, the market for Infinix smartphones is highly competitive as there are many other different branded smartphones being produced and imported in Pakistan which makes the market growth for Infinix to stay highly competitive.
If Infinix hot note 4 wants to gain a competitive advantage from its competitors, then it must keep on updating its technology and produce new features that are not yet to be produced in its rivals or competitors and that is how Infinix can gain success.
SPECIFICATIONS OF INFINIX HOT NOTE 4
- The spectacular scenery of the Anti-lope canyon graces the screen which is 5.7inches and has 1080 by 1920 pixels FULL-HD with high definition quality.
- Narrowed to bezel design for better viewing space.
- Protected with chamfered edges (for a strong and comfortable grip.)
- The surface and screen are smooth with any ambiguities allowing a free hand to the user.
- Brushed steel effect completes the look of the phone.
- Reflects excellent light permitting good ambience for photographs.
- The hardware consists of 1.3OCTA-CORE CORE GHz
- 32GB built-in memory expanded up to (128 GB).
- 3 GB RAM.
- 13 MP rear camera, excellent for making videos and capturing pictures.
- 8MP front camera, excellent for selfies with stunning sharpness.
- Equipped with an inbuilt battery which gives a longer battery life of NOTE 4 4000 MAH battery.
- WLAN signal forms a bridge and assumes to play the role of a router to share connectivity with Wi-Fi.
- Powered by Android EMUI note 4.0.
- The camera is the unique selling point of Infinix HOT note 4 is clear and sharp pictures which depict the true essence of photography. It consists of 1.2note 42µm pixels and F 2.2 wide.
- Fully automatic sensors like accelerometer and proximity.
- The mail system has transitioned into more advance forms like push mails and email.
- The body type is classified as uni-body with a dual setting of 2.5 D with a 7.6mm slim structure.
- Combination of both style and substance operates on the theory of fashionable modes giving the buyers and open and relaxed choice.
- Weighs at 1note 198g
- Available in colours- Black, White, Gold and Blue.
- Its compact size allows for more freedom and flexibility sliding into the hands, palms and eventually landing into the walls of the pocket.
- The mobile is not heavy on the pocket ensuring to be carried in a portable way.
- Impressive looks is another turning point which will m make the audience turn around.
- It has fingerprint enabled for higher security.
- It has a bezel screen for a wider viewing screen.
- The battery does not charge efficiently.
- The screen is very fragile and if dropped can be shattered easily.
- The phone is not water-proof.
- No fingerprint scanner for higher security.
After reviewing my product, I would like to suggest that Infinix hot NOTE 4 is one of the local phone produced in Pakistan which has better pricing strategy as it is way much cheaper to buy than as compared to Samsung and other branded phones. However, Infinix hot note 4 has all the features that fond in an all-rounder phone and due to this, it makes it worth to consider it.