Want to know more about Instant geyser?
Many people in Pakistan are not familiar with this type of geyser, and as these geysers are being introduced in our markets, Instant geyser is becoming popular among many Pakistani consumers.
If you are looking to buy a geyser either for one person or a whole family and are unable to decide what you should buy, an Instant geyser or not, then this article might help make your decision.
First, you should know what is an Instant geyser, and how does it work?
An instant geyser is much smaller than a storage geyser we usually see in most Pakistani families. An instant geyser can either work on electricity or gas, depending on your product.
The instant geyser can be called a demand-type water heater because it provides hot water almost instantly, not taking more than 1 minute, unlike the storage geysers, which take about 5-10 minutes.
Instant geyser works on the principle of immersion rods dipped in the water, which was an old way of heating water and wasn’t safe. Although Instant geyser works the same, the only difference they have is their inbuilt safety.
How to use an Instant geyser?
Before buying Instant geyser, you should be familiarized with the way you can use it. Instant geyser needs a continuous flow of water into it to heat the water properly.
Make sure to switch on your instant geyser at least one minute before you want to use the water. It is better to install the geyser near the area where you need to use hot water.
With every product, there are advantages as well as disadvantages about it. I have made a list of pros and cons of Instant geyser, which can be read below.
- Instant geysers take less space and are mounted on the wall giving that certain area a better look.
- They take less time in heating water and almost instantly give hot water when switched on.
- As there is no tank to store water meaning no hot water wastage and only providing whenever needed, saving electricity and money.
- The lifespan of Instant geyser is considered higher than the storage geyser, and they also come with more the 6 years of warranty.
- The instant geysers have more initial purchase cost than the storage geysers.
- They have a lower capacity of about 1-3 liters, which might not be helpful in showering, laundry, etc. but instant geyser is considered ideal to use for washing utensils or hand wash purposes.
- Instant geyser requires more maintenance if hard water is a problem in your area.