The nebulizer name itself tells about that it is related to health problems. The best solution for breathing is the nebulizer. All people are concerned about their health because of the surroundings and dust and wanted to protect their kids from it. Sometimes on an emergency basis, a nebulizer helps the asthma patient for saving a life, and sometimes it becomes helpful for the breathing issues of an adult or a child.
A nebulizer machine is normally prescribed by doctors for asthma patients as a treatment or breathing therapy. These devices normally deliver the same type of medicine as delivered by metered-dose inhalers(MDIs). However, these as much easier to use than MDIs, especially for children.
This helps a specific person to avoid any health issues before becoming worst. There are many clinical instruments that are kept in the home for an adult or any ill person but nebulizer in today's world is an important therapy or need for an adult as well as newborn babies.
Due to the surroundings of our environment, breathing issues are very common, especially because of the dust. These nebulizers use inhaling to cure breathing issues through medication.
Specification of Nebulizer
- Genuine Product
- Weight 3.3 lbs
- Size 4.2x 6.5x 6.5”
- Capacity 8ml
- Time taken for the treatment would be 5 to 7 minutes
- Pressure maximum would be 44 psi
- Flow rate would be maximum of 9.4 LPM
Excellence and Opportunities of Nebulizer
In Pakistan, the nebulizer is getting famous and popular day by day and is increasing its customers as it is a safe and healthy choice. Compact design and a powerful compressor is used to establish a nebulizer system which will be valued by the patients. It gives the efficient and reliable delivery of the medication at home itself to the ill patient suffering from the breathing problems.
- These devices come in both portable and large sizes and also available in electric and battery-run versions. The basic structure consists of three parts.
- The base that contains an air compressor, a small container, is holding liquid medicine and a tube that connects the air compressor with the liquid container. There is also a mask or mouthpiece to be used to inhale the mist. The following method is used to operate the machine.
- Firstly a premixed medicine in prescribed quantity is placed in medicine containers. Then the tube is connected with compressor and liquid container. Then the mouthpiece is attached to face.the machine is turned on and medicine is inhaled for five to fifteen minutes.
- A nebulizer is used for two types of treatment that are short-acting(rescue) and long-acting(maintenance to prevent acute attacks). Medine used in a nebulizer is albuterol, ipratropium, budesonide, formoterol. The doctor will prescribe the medicine based on individual patient's needs.
- In Pakistan, these machines are imported from abroad, this machine is a life-saving machine for people with allergies and breathing problems.
It gives its delivery nationwide and also gives a guarantee and 7days return policy. It gives reliable customer service to clients or customers. It gives air neutralization and also quick, effective treatment. It basically cures the lower and upper airways, colds and respiratory diseases. It supports the input for wide voltage.
Pros of Nebulizer
- It is very portable and easy to use
- We can clean the full clinical instrument very easily.
- Efficient working
Cons of Nebulizer
- Because of its noise, normally children get frightened by the nebulizer and also due to the air pressure in it children get annoyed.
- There is a specific liquid or medicine which we should have a collection otherwise in an emergency we have to rush to the medical store to buy it
Why Do You Need A Nebulizer?
If any person has asthma, then he must have a nebulizer at home. Patients are prescribed by doctors to use nebulizer as a treatment.
What Is A Nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a machine that transforms liquid medicine into a mist so that it can be inhaled easily.
Mdis Or Nebulizer, Which One Is Best?
A nebulizer is a device that provides some kind of medication as provided by metered dosed inhalers. MDIs are the same as nebulizer but are pocket-sized inhalers. Although Inhalers have their own importance and are good to carry outside.
But nebulizer is better than MDIs since these provide easy inhalation of medicine. A nebulizer is best for children who can not use inhalers. Also, a nebulizer is good for old people with severe asthma. A nebulizer facilitates the inhalation of medicine. So less energy is required when using nebulizer than that of energy used when used the inhaler.
Types Of Nebulizer
A nebulizer is available in two types.
- Electric version
- Battery run nebulizers
Size Of Nebulizer
A nebulizer is available in two sizes
A small sized nebulizer is portable. This nebulizer can be carried everywhere. This type of nebulizer is easy to lift. It is light in weight.
A large-sized nebulizer can not be carried easily everywhere. It is heavy in size. For using this type of nebulizer, the patient has to sit comfortably and place the nebulizer on the table. And then use the nebulizer.
Parts Of A Nebulizer
If any part of the nebulizer goes missing, the spare parts can be bought easily from the market. The following are the parts of a nebulizer.
- An air compressor within the base.
- A small container, liquid medicine is filled in it.
- A tube is a connecting air compressor and a small container.
- A mouthpiece, which is a mask shaped piece and is used to inhale the mist of medicine.
How To Use A Nebulizer?
Use a nebulizer on doctors' recommendations. A doctor can best guide the patient on the use of nebulizer according to his condition and treatment. Following are general tips to use a nebulizer
- Place the compressor on a table. The surface of the table should be flat and smooth. And this table should be near an outlet.
- All the parts of the nebulizer must be cleaned.
- Sterilize the parts before use and also wash hands before filling the medicine.
- Sometimes the medicine has to be made, so mix the correct amount of medicines together. Then add in the container.
- Connect both medicine compressors and liquid containers with the help of the tube.
- Connect the mouthpiece of the nebulizer
- Turn the switch of nebulizer on and then the nebulizer starts to form the mist.
- Place the mouthpiece on the mouth. Take the starting part of the mouthpiece into your mouth and close your mouth so that the mouthpiece is fully covered. Also, put the mask on nono. There should be no gap.
- Slowly take breaths in and out and inhale medicine properly.
- This procedure may take 15 to 20 minutes.
- The liquid container should be placed in an upright position
A manual is also provided with the nebulizer. The steps written in the manual can also be followed.
Why Do We Need To Buy A Nebulizer?
A nebulizer works on a complex mechanism this whole mechanism can not be performed at home. First of all, the air is pressurized and then this pressurized air is passed through the tube which then transforms the liquid medicine into a mist.
In an asthma attack, the mist is easier to inhale as compared to the spray because the respiratory Tract becomes narrow and it becomes difficult to take deep breaths. In such severe cases, a nebulizer is more preferred as compared to an inhaler for the delivery of medicine
Medicine Used In A Nebulizer
A nebulizer can be used in emergency cases for the rescue and can also be used for preventing attacks that mean for maintenance. A nebulizer can be used as a medication therapy.
A nebulizer uses different medicine, i.e. different medicines can be filled in the container. Following are examples of medicines that can be filled in the nebulizer
all these medicines are prescribed by doctors depending upon the pathology and conditions.
How Often Is A Nebulizer To Be Cleaned?
The nebulizer needs to be cleaned after every single use. Germs can stay in the nebulizer since patients breath in and out in the mouthpiece. If any bacteria grow in the nebulizer and the nebulizer is not cleaned the growth of bacteria is further facilitated. Since nebulizers are used for respiratory Tract pathologies and if there are any bacteria in the nebulizer, it can directly go into the mouth and then into the body. Which can worsen the condition? The tubes of nebulizer should be changed regularly.
The procedure of cleaning your nebulizer
- Wash the mouthpiece, medicine container with water and dishwasher
- let it dry a little
- Then place the parts back into the nebulizer and turn the switch on so that air passes through these parts and further dry it.
When To Not Use A Nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a very effective treatment for asthma but sometimes it is not possible to carry the nebulizer with yourself. So when the patient is traveling, he can use a pocket inhaler. Moreover, a pocket inhaler can be used without any power source so, when there is no power source pocket inhalers are the best choice.
Use Of Nebulizers In Pakistan
In Pakistan people usually do not have nebulizers at home, a very less number of people have nebulizers at home which is not good since asthma attacks can worsen at any time. In Pakistan, nebulizers are mostly found in hospitals and clinics. In the respiratory department, there is wide use of nebulizers.
Nebulizers are an alternative to the treatments of Asthma, cystic fibrosis and respiratory problems, whose use has become a common practice now which are used to monitor the medication content.
Nebulizer use is the same as the metered-dose inhalers (MDI), which are similar to the common pocket-sized inhalers.
Nebulizer Effect in the Nebulizer Steroid treatment as the common Nebulizer Atrovent is a very common solution utilized for relaxing airways muscles in the lungs. Nebulized Atrovent Solution used to prevent the shortness of breath and wheezing caused by lung diseases by increasing the flow of air. A nebulizer alternative for Atrovent is another type of common Nebulizer is the Nebulizer Albuterol which can be used with or without the steroids.
Nebulizer advantages include the availability of immediate medicine applications to the airways of the lungs. They are easier to use and makes it easier to inhale the medicine regardless of any flare-ups. Nebulizer Works by the machine transforming the medicine into mist by a couple of methods Jet Nebulizers, Mesh Nebulizers and Ultrasonic Nebulizers.
Nebulizer Air Filters are essential in the working principle of the Nebulizer System as they help in actively compressing the oxygen in the air with the liquid medicine transformed into the mist by the Jet Nebulizers applying compressed air to it, or by the Mesh Nebulizers causing the medicine to vibrate through a membrane (that only allows the tiny particles), or by Ultrasonic Nebulizers which utilize the Ultrasonic technique in creating a mist by the high-frequency vibrations. Nebulizer Vibrating Mesh has a membrane required for the proper mist formation technique, has a regular maintaining and replacement problem which is necessary to ensure the continuous supply of medicinal mist.
Nebulizer Dosage is usually four times in a single day to prevent asthma attacks caused by exercising, smog or irritating chemical inhalation. For patients suffering from extreme Asthma cases, it is recommended to take the dosage twenty minutes before expected exposure.
There are commonly seen and reported Nebulizer Side Effects Throat drying, frequent coughing, itching, and irritation; Nose itchy, burning sensation, stuffy, nose bleed and sneezing; Eyes watery and burning sensation; Others Stomachache, Nausea, Excessive Urination, Dizziness, headaches, and heartburns. Furthermore, rare cases of yeast infection and hoarse voice have been reported by the users of Nebulizer Corticosteroid during clinical trials. It is a common practice and a recommendation to always rinse your mouth after using the Nebulizer.
We would recommend buying the nebulizer immediately at this effective price if you have children in your family or an adult suffering from breathing issues or asthma patients.
The prices of these machines are high in the market and these machines are usually demanded by the hospitals and clinics. The medicine should be used precisely according to the description of the doctor and these machines are to be handled with utmost care.
These machines are easier to use with children and multiple medicines can be taken at once. New advancements are being made to make these life-saving machines more efficient and easy to use for the users.