Nokia 105 Overview
Nokia Corporation is a multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer Electronics Company founded in 1865 and is headquartered in Espoo Finland. Nokia was long associated with cables and rubbers, but the company made mobile phones that were long used and were known for its robust build and reliability. Nokia has not been able to innovate with the changing and evolving times. Since the inception of touchscreen phones, Nokia has not been able to manufacture a beautiful touch screen phone. It did come out with a series of Nokia Lumia phones, and the camera quality was exceptional. Still, since it was a windows operating system, it was not user-friendly and was not appreciated by many people.
The phone which we are going to discuss is the Nokia 105. The phone was released in July 2017. The phone is a bit outdated in terms of features and style. The phone of this sort appeal to the older demographics above the age of 40 who do not know how to use the touchscreen mobiles.
People around the world are using this phone and have reviewed it; some have excellent views about the phone, and some don't. It comes with a charger, an earphone set, and a manual.
These phones are kept usually as a secondary handset in case of an emergency etc. The phone offers the following features.
- It has dimensions of 119 x 49.2 x 14.4 mm (4.69 x 1.94 x 0.57 in), it weighs 73 g (2.57 oz.).
- It's a dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual standby), and it has Flashlight.
- It has a TFT, 65K colors display, and the display size is 1.77 inches, 9.7 cm2 (~16.6% screen-to-body ratio) with a resolution 120 x 160 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~113 PPI density).
- It has no card slots, but it has a phonebook, call records keeper, and internal memory of 4MB RAM.
- It has no camera.
- It has a removable Li-Ion 800 mAh battery with a Stand-by Up to 619 h and a talk time of up to 14 h 24 minutes.
- It is available in the colors pink, blue, and black.