Rossmoor Cocoa Powder Overview
Behind the success of baking lies and an array of ingredients, hard work and lots of love.
All the key materials like baking powder, sugar and salt, chocolate and cocoa powder constitute the baking.
Cocoa powder has its roots in the cocoa tree. The fruit which grows on this tree bears seeds. The seeds are crushed and grinded to give the brown powdery unsweetened powder called Coca powder. Interestingly, the powder passes through the process of alkalinization which lessens the effect of bitterness and makes it appropriate enough in the usage of food and beverages.
A company based in Karachi located in the Federal-B industrial area. The company which started in 1996, has produced and sold a quality amount of baking products such as cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, icing sugar and also savory items like sauces, ketchup, thyme, mustard paste, vinegar, oregano leaves, etc.
It is ISO-90012001 and HACCP certified using pure and halal ingredients.
Constituents of Rossmoor Cocoa Powder
It has cocoa and Potassium carbs.
- Amount per serving- Calories 20
- Total fat 0.5g-1%
- Saturated fat 0.0g-0%
- Cholesterol 0mg-0%
- Total carbohydrate 4.0g-1%
- Dietary fiber 1.0g-4%
- Protein 1.0g
- Vitamin A- 0%
- Vitamin C- 0%
- Calcium- 0%
- Iron- 2%
Daily values are based on a 2000 value diet.
How To Use For Both Cooking And Baking
The powder should be mixed with other ingredients (blended into a smooth paste), after which butter, ghee or oil should be added along with sugar accordingly.
- To make drinking chocolate 1tbsp (tablespoon) should be mixed in 7g of cocoa powder along with sugar until it terms into a creamy substance.
- For Hot chocolate in the same mixture as given above, add 250ml of hot water and mix.
Uses Of It In Pakistan
Rossmoor Cocoa Powder
Is used in a number of significant recipes
- In baking cakes, biscuits, cookies, brownies, pastries, donuts and muffins
- In Desserts such as ice-cream, chocolate truffles, custard puddings
- In making chocolate drinks like milkshakes, smoothies and hot chocolates
- It can also be used as a chocolate spread or topping to your desired sweet tooth goodies and add more chocolate flavors to it.
Rossmoor cocoa powder comes in boxes that contain the enclosed powder in a plastic wrap to keep it safe from any pollutants present in the form of insecticides and dirt.
In The Market
Easily purchased within the facilities of the nearest stores at a reasonable price.
It is suggested not to refrigerate and to keep it stored in a cool and dry place possibly away from water too and also not to be left open after usage.