Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Overview
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Is one of the best budget-friendly smartphones; it is available in a very reasonable price along with some serious specifications. If someone is looking for a midrange smartphone equipped with modern technology, then Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is the best option.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has extremely good camera quality and big battery which can last more than a day or two. Apart from this, there are several other features including multiple ports, SD card support and many other as well to attract its users.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has few shortcomings as well, especially in its bloatware and due to the addition of some unnecessary cameras, its design looks a bit chunky.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has extremely solid build quality, having front and back made up of Gorilla Glass and a plastic frame having nanocoating.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a display screen of almost 6.3 inches equipped with extremely good resolution and very effective aspect ratio as well.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has two cameras, rear camera, and front camera. Its rear camera has 48 megapixels and is equipped with ultra-wide sensor technology; however, its front camera has 13 megapixel, which is extremely effective for video recording.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Is equipped with Android 9 Pie, which is considered as one of the biggest revolutions among Xiaomi smartphones.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is also equipped with Snapdragon 665 modern technology processor along with Octa-core technology as well.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is available in 32/64GB and even in 128GB as well.
- It offers dual SIM feature along with GPS technology as well. Also, it is equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 and FM technology as well.
Key Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Design and display
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 looks extremely cool in its design, and its display is also very bright and attractive to its users.
- Although due to excessive cameras, its design looks a bit thick however on the backside it has a vertical camera bump having three cameras along with fingerprint sensor as well.
- The power button is on the right side and of the device along with USB-C port and headphone jacks as well on the bottom side of this smartphone.
Camera and battery life
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a bump of cameras which are very attractive to its users.
- Its camera quality is extremely effective and is considered as one of the best attractive features to its users.
- Its ultra-wide snapper features allow its users to take extremely cool pictures without any distortion.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is equipped with a Snapdragon 665 processor, which is extremely effective especially while using heavy software and games.
- One of the biggest advantages of buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is its extremely high build quality; bit makes it much more durable as well.
- It offers extremely good battery life which can last all day.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 offer extremely good performance of cameras at a very economical price.
- There are some performance issues in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, which are not attractive to its users.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a very bulky camera module which makes it large and bulky in size.
As for the conclusion, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is one of the best smartphone equipment all the modern technologies ad is also trusted because of its extremely good solid build quality.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 also offers extremely durable battery life as well in a very handy price.