Hitachi Refrigerator Overview
Founded in 1910, Hitachi is a Japanese multinational company founded by an electrical engineer named Namihei Odaira. Their very first product was an induction motor of four kilowatts which was used in copper mining. Hitachi became a public company in 1949. Later on, Honda signed a partnership with Hitachi to produce and sell vehicles. It also signed a partnership with Zoomdata to help develop an analytics market in Japan. It has a revenue of 9.480 trillion, a net income of 321.0 billion, total assets of 9.626trillion, with over 307,275 employees operating eleven business segments around the world. It is headquartered in Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, and Tokyo, Japan. Its revenue is ranked third among its top ten competitors.
Products offered by the company are electronics, telecom, industrial machinery, power plants, power tools, information systems, auto parts, elevators and escalators, defense technology, wind turbines, and other heavy equipment.
- Hitachi Communication Technologies America
- Hitachi Consulting
- Hitachi Electronics
- Hitachi Metals
- Hitachi Koki
- Hitachi Rail
- Hitachi Works
- Hitachi Plant Technologies
- Hitachi Défense Systems
- Hitachi Vantara
- Mitsubishi Electric
- United Technology
Hitachi has invested in companies like; Exchange, TheFabrinet, and Silver Spring.
Hitachi Refrigerators are made specifically in Japan and are marketed with the most advanced and ingenious technology that helps succor freshness. Due to the Platinum Catalyst used in these refrigerators, the freshness of fruits and vegetables is preserved, which prevents the loss of various nutrients. Freezing technology helps sustain the texture and flavor of the food. Energy consumption levels have also been reduced. Different models also come with an alarm that allows the user to know when the refrigerator door is open. It also comes with a touch screen control panel, vegetables, and ice compartment, an upper and lower compartment, a freezer and a refrigerator compartment.
- K series
- HW series
- G series
- Bottom freezer series
- Big French series
- Big 2 series
- Avant-garde features
- Impenetrable technology to preserve freshness.
- Platinum Catalyst used during manufacturing.
- It comes with a vacuum compartment that allows its user to select a favorable temperature.
- Accommodates an approximate 2°C cooling.
- Platinum Catalyst helps sustain novelty.
- Exquisite freezing technology.
- Vacuum insulated panel technology helps prevent heat from entering or cool air from escaping.
- Reduces energy consumption.
- The auto door feature allows the user to open the door by simply pushing a button.
- Door Alarm.
- Smartphone IoT connection.
- Inverter control.
- Nano Titanium Filter.
- Eco Thermo sensor.
- Dual fan cooling.
- Standard size falls between 30 to 36 inches wide.
- Height would be 67 to 70 inches.
- The depth of the refrigerator would be 29 to 35 inches.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or more doors are varying according to the model.
- Adjustable shelves
- LED light
- High moisture cooling
- Multi egg case
- Energy-saving mode.
With its advanced technology, Hitachi offers a wide range of appliances with durability and reliability that helps its customers build more trust in the company. It has many features that separate it from the rest of the companies. Moreover, the refrigerators by Hitachi help reduce energy consumption and have impenetrable technology infused in their refrigerators.
The price of these refrigerators may vary from cheap to expensive according to the models offered by the company Hitachi.
The refrigerators by Hitachi are quite methodical and well planned in their performance and style. The models with the bottom freezer attract more people as it is quite decent. The glossy finish given to these refrigerators adds the elegance one's kitchen may be lacking. It comes with a year of warranty on the refrigerator and ten years of warranty on the compressor by Hitachi.