We Use your Detail to serve you better
To understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We need this information, particularly for the following reasons:
- To keep an internal record
- To improve our products and services
- Through the Email Address you provide us, we may send you information about new products, special offers or other information that might be of your interest
- From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or fax. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We take care of your Information
Our duty is to safeguard all your information. Appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures are set up to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of information to secure the information we gather online.
How our Cookie works
A cookie is a tiny file that requires permission to be placed on the hard drive of your device. When you approve, the file will be inserted and the cookie will help monitor web traffic or notify you when you visit a specific site. Cookies allow web applications as a person to respond to you. By collecting and remembering information, the web application will modify its operations to your desires, likes, and dislikes.
To identify which pages are being used, we use traffic log cookies. It helps us to evaluate web page traffic data and develop our website to customize it. We use this information only for statistical analysis and then the data is deleted from the system.
On the whole, by helping us to identify which sites you find useful and which you do not, Cookies helps us to improve our website. The cookie only gives us access to the data that you choose to share with us and not about your computer or any other information about you. Cookies can be accepted or declined. Most web browsers allow cookies automatically, but if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to reject cookies. This may stop you from taking full benefit of the website.
Redirecting to Shopping Websites
Authenticating your personal details
You may choose to limit the collection or use of your personal data as follows:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to show that you do not want anyone to use the information for direct marketing purposes.
- Earlier, If you have decided to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and later you wish to change your mind, please contact us at email@example.com
- Until and unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so, we will not sell, share out or distribute your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal data to update you about the third party that we believe may be of interest to you if you tell us that you wish to do so.