Huawei Watch Overview
Huawei Watch is a smartwatch designed by a Multinational Technology Company, Huawei. Huawei Watch was the first android product that was developed by Huawei company. That was the great success of the android world. Anyone comfortably wears it. Its design is very minimalistic and graceful.
- Huawei Watch has a feature of a positioning system. By that, you can track your workout.
- Huawei watch can be used to monitor heart rate with Truseen.
- It also has a feature of Bluetooth. By that, you can share your files with your friends. Its Bluetooth feature also supports calling features up to 46mm.
- Huawei watch also includes features like calling, messages and notifications. So, you can utilize these features and get entertainment.
- At the backend software has lightweight, two body design and has some internal storage space.
- Huawei watches also support pressure monitoring and track sleeping features.
- It has a wonderful battery life of about two weeks.
- Huawei Watch is also available in a plastic body instead of metal which reduces its cost but increases its beauty.
- We can use it as indoor and outdoor activities.
- Huawei watch does not support any third-party app.
- As Huawei watch is an android based therefore it is a limited phone app.
- The operating system that Huawei Watch use is not perfect which arises many problems. That needs many updating features. For example, sometimes it does not give correct information about weather or does not show information about the caller id, etc.
- Its software is slow.
- Huawei watch notification feature is not too good. It is like a hit or miss. Sometimes when a notification arrives its screen does not brighten up.
Comparison with Samsung Galaxy 2
- At first glance, you will be confused to choose between Huawei Watch and Samsung Galaxy 2 because both have unique designs and almost have the same price. But if we talk about comfort zone then Huawei Watch is more Comfortable than Samsung Galaxy 2. Huawei Watch has a more impressive battery life than that of Samsung Galaxy 2.
Huawei watch is costly, but it supports too many features that comprise its price. You can utilize them to make your life easy and efficient. Now it is available in multiple editions like Sport, classic and Elite. So, you can buy it according to your need and choice. It has some defects but if you compare it with other smartwatches on some fix measures than you will find it better from other ones.