Huawei Y9 2019 Overview
Cell phones have dominated our tiny world. The pack of bees which cling to the honey the phones have also similarly glued to the humans. Headphones dangling from smartphones to one small tip of the finger which unlocks the secret chambers of android apps, the accessories have started charting the daily course of hard lives.
Huawei needs no formal introduction. A household name came into existence in Shen Zen province of China in the year 1987, through the brain work of Ren Zhen Gfei. It is widely known for mobile phones and the large-scale telecommunication networking structures escalating rapidly.
WHAT IS THE MARKET FOR HUAWEI Y9 IN PAKISTAN?
In Pakistan, the market for Huawei smartphones is highly competitive as there are many other different branded smartphones being produced and imported in Pakistan which makes the market growth for Xiaomi Redmi to stay highly competitive.
If Huawei y9 wants to gain a competitive advantage from its competitors, then it must keep on updating its technology and produce new features that are not yet to be produced in its rivals or competitors and that is how Huawei can gain success.
SPECIFICATIONS OF HUAWEI Y9
- The screen is sufficient enough providing the viewer with a wide exposure of images, prints and colours. The estimated size is 6.5” screen size of full view display with a resolution of 1080 x 2360 pixels.
- Octa-core is the horsepower behind the gadgets energy. Approximately using (2.36 GHz, Octa-core, cortexA73 +4x 1.7GHz cortex A-53)
- Random excess memory utilizes 4GB of power.
- Battery optimization of 4000 MAH
- The back camera has 16mega pixels and the CMOS image sensor and front camera also has a CMOS image sensor.
- Different types of sensor lights: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer compass and fingerprint sensor.
- Documents scan permits accurate downloads of new and old files simultaneously.
- A powerhouse of Android 7.0 Nougat consists of EMULEMUI 5.1.
- Graphics modelled on mail ranging (T830-mp2 GPU.)
- Built-in Memory 128GB.
- Weighs at 165 grams.
- Stands slim at 7.6mm.
- The speed is quick with fast access to web browsing and downloads.
- Dual sim phone
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C for efficient charging and transfer of data.
- File management ensures continuous running.
- Designed in the version of Honor 8 PRO Xia omi is connected to HD display of (2160 x 1080.)
- Inserted with high silicon Kirin 59 chipset.
- Trending in Black, Blue, Gold, Red and Grey.
- Fingerprint sensor for better security.
- Performance is excellent giving good results in terms of usage and other multi-purpose functions plus the screen is protected by corning Gorilla-Glass giving a robust feel and look its display. Is supported by additional features like Active noise cancellation, Mike DTS audio speakers.
- It is enabled with full view display for making gaming and watching experience better at full view.
- The battery does not give exemplary results as the charging is often slow.
- The dual sim facility prevents to use Micro SD card, usually twins with old android OS.
- The screen is very delicate and fragile, it can be easily broken if dropped.
After reviewing my product I would like to highly recommend that people should use this phone as it is much lower in price as compared to Samsung and iPhone which are very much at a higher price, yet this phone is enabled with all its features which an all-rounder phone has so it is good to give it a try.