iPhone 5s Overview
When it comes to technology and innovation, there is one company that we all have in our minds, and the majority of us are loyal customers of the brand. The brand is none other than Apple.
Apple is a multinational company that produces and sells electronics required by consumers. The company started with the manufacturing of personal computers and then gradually started manufacturing the most famous phone series that everyone wishes to have, which is the iPhone.
The products offered by Apple are:
- Air pods
- Smart Watch
- Apple pay
- Apple TV
One phone from the iPhone series, which was a hit and the most used phone and is still being used by many people, is the iPhone 5s.
On September 12, 2012, Apple introduced the iPhone 5. It has a 4-inch display, 4G LTE connectivity, and an upgraded Apple A6 chip, among many other improvements. Apple sold 2 million iPhones in the first 24 hours of the booking and sold more than 5 million phones in the early three days of the release. After the launch of the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, Apple sold more than 9 million devices in the first three days of its release, creating a new record for smartphone sales for the first weekend.
The product is small and fits in well. It has a sleek design and an attractive look. The one thing about apple products is that its updated software works well with all the iPhones.
The iPhone 5s provided outstanding quality features such as;
- It has an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a screen size of 4.0 inches, 44.1 cm2 (~60.8% screen-to-body ratio) and a resolution of 4.0 inches, 44.1 cm2 (~60.8% screen-to-body ratio).
- The dimensions of the phone are 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in), its weight is 112 g (3.95 oz.) with Front glass, aluminum body.
- It has a non-removable Li-Po 1560 mAh battery with a standby time up to 250 h on 2G and Up to 250 h on 3G, and a talk time of up to 10 h (2G) / Up to 10 h (3G).
- It has features like a front-mounted fingerprint, gyro, compass, accelerometer Siri natural language commands, proximity, and dictation.
- It comes in colors like white, silver, gold and space grey.
The phone is still a good investment and is a lot cheaper as compared to the other iPhone Models. The phone gives excellent performance and is upgradeable. It's a good investment if you want a small phone which doesn't take much space and gives you a fast and paced performance.