Mah e Tamam Overview
Mah e Tamam is a poetry book written by Parveen Shakir. The novel was published in 2014. It gained very much popularity among the Parveen Shakir's regular readers as well as the general reader.
Mah e Tamam Writer
Parveen Shakir was a well-known Urdu poet. Apart from poetry, she used to teach children and she was a social worker as well.
Parveen Shakir's poetry is mainly comprised of two forms. These are Ghazal (Poetry that expresses love and prosperity) and Kaliyat (they are known as free verses as known of the lines are interconnected with the other).
In 1976, Parveen Shakir published her first poetry book. This book was named khushbuu, meaning fragrance. This book was very pleased by the poetry lovers. It encouraged her to write more books.
Mah e Tamam is the second kind of poetry that Parveen Shakir used to write. Mah e Tamam (Full Moon) has 2 volumes comprising of remarkable poetry written by Parveen Shakir.
Parveen Shakir's poetry revolved around love, feminism, wisdom, prosperity, and social stigmas. She wanted to bring change in the society, a good chance, that mindset of her is explained through her poetry.
Mah e Tamam General Specifications
- The bar code for book mah e Tamam is 1000000000151.
- ISBN-10 of mah e Tamam is 9656269233
- ISBN-13 for mah e Tamam is 978-9656269238
Mah e Tamam Volumes
Mah e Tamam has 3 volumes of Parveen Shakir's marvelous kaliyaat.
- 1st volume was published in 1995. It gained utmost popularity among the readers. The book has 1011 pages. The contributor in publishing the book was Ghalib Academy.
- 2nd volume was published in 1997. It has 1121 pages. The book was published by Educational Publishing House, Delhi.
- 3rd volume was published after her death, by her poetry lovers in 2008. It was published by the educational publishing house, Delhi. The book is comprised of 1147 pages.
Mah e Tamam Main Topics
The kaliyats in these books are about love, hope, and attachment. In addition to these topics, there are some details about social issues. How these problems are linked with society and the people. It also describes women's rights, their image in the society, and how they are treated in the society both positive and negative aspects.
Poetry refers to the culture and tradition of the country. The delicate stories of peace, love and harmony are expressed through her poetry.
These volumes also have sentimental topics like remoteness, unconcernedness, and hatred for feelings.