Want to know more about Microwave Oven?
A microwave is a device used in homes for heating or defrosting purposes. An oven is used for cooking or even baking.
Nowadays, instead of buying a microwave and oven separately, Pakistani consumers are moving towards a more modern approach, which is a microwave oven that can be used for both purposes of heating as well as cooking.
Because of combining both technologies microwave and oven together, it gave a massive market to this product. In Pakistan, this combination made it easy for customers to buy a single device having multi-functions.
So let’s talk about how a microwave oven works but First of all we should have to know about the parts of a microwave oven
- The main part of a microwave oven is Magnetron(A microwave generator)
- Timer switch
- Rotating plate/ turntable
- Electricity input
- At the very first, when you give electricity to the microwave oven, it turns on. When we put food on the turntable and set time in the timer, then we turn the switch on by which the microwave oven starts heating/ cooking.
- When the start button is pressed, a direct signal is sent to the Magnetron, as the electricity is on the Magnetron converts electrical energy into high-powered radio waves.
- These radio waves are then taken to the heating section, where the food is placed through the waveguide.
- In that chamber where the food is placed, the microwaves are reflected by the walls and hits the food placed there.
- These microwaves increase the vibration of the molecules present in the food; because of this, the food gets heated or cooked.
- These microwaves have high intensity so that the food is heated rapidly in just seconds, and food can be cooked in a couple of minutes.
Usually, in Pakistan, people who live in hostels, or even a lot of families here use a microwave oven for cooking or heating food for them.
There are two types of microwave ovens according to its working
- Works with the help of Gas or Sui gas(for Pakistan)
- And works with Electricity.
In Pakistan, most of the people use microwave ovens that works with the help of electricity, because nowadays most of the microwave ovens working by electricity having energy-saving technology which reduces the electricity consumption and cost of your electricity bill.
We should have to adopt new technologies so that Pakistanis can develop ourselves and compete in the world.