Oppo A33 Overview
In Pakistan, the market for Oppo is highly competitive as there are many other different branded smartphones being produced and imported in Pakistan which makes the market growth for Oppo A33 is to stay highly competitive.
If Oppo A33 wants to gain a competitive advantage from its competitors, then it must keep on updating its technology and produce new features that are not yet to be produced in its rivals or competitors and that is how Oppo A33can gain success.
Specifications Of Oppo A33
- SIZE= 5.0 inches
- 4G LTE
- OPERATING SYSTEM= Android operating system
- CPU= QUAD-CORE, 1.2 GHz
- CHIPEST= QUALCOMM MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- RESOLUTION= 520 x 960 pixels (287-pixel density)
- EXTRA FEATURES=3-D touchscreen display + Display zoom.
- MEMORY= built-in 16 GB
- RAM= 2GB
- CARD= (expandable up to 256GB)
- CAMERA= 8MP main camera, front camera, 5MP with phase detection.
- CONNECTIVITY= WIFI, Bluetooth, hotspot.
- NFC= (enabled).
- PROTECTION= Gorilla glass 4
- SENSORS= accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, fingerprint
- TORCH= yes built-in
- BATTERY= Non-removable
- WEIGHT= 146g
- Its compact size allows for more freedom and flexibility sliding into the hands, palms and eventually landing into the walls of the pocket.
- The mobile is not heavy on the pocket, ensuring to be carried in a portable way.
- Impressive looks is another turning point which will m make the audience turn around.
- Has higher resolution, for making better experience in watching movies and playing games.
- Has Full-HD for recording and shooting with the camera.
- The screen is very fragile and if dropped, can be shattered easily.
- The phone is not waterproof.
- It does not have a fingerprint scanner for higher security.