Oppo F1 plus Overview
In Pakistan, the market for Oppo is highly competitive as there are many other different branded smartphones being produced and imported in Pakistan which makes the market growth for Oppo F1 plus is to stay highly competitive.
If Oppo F1 plus wants to gain a competitive advantage from its competitors, then it must keep on updating its technology and produce new features that are not yet to be produced in its rivals or competitors and that is how Oppo F1 plus can gain success.
Specifications Of Oppo F1 Plus
- SIZE= 5.5 inches
- 4G LTE
- OPERATING SYSTEM= Android operating system
- CPU= QUAD-CORE, 4 x 1.0 GHz
- CHIPEST= Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- RESOLUTION= 1080 X 1920 pixels (401 pixel density)
- EXTRA FEATURES=3-D touchscreen display + Display zoom.
- MEMORY= built-in 64 GB
- RAM= 4GB
- CARD= (expandable up to 256GB)
- DUAL CAMERA= 13MP/2MP main camera, front camera, 16MP with phase detection.
- CONNECTIVITY= WIFI, Bluetooth, hotspot.
- NFC= (enabled).
- PROTECTION= Gorilla glass 4
- SENSORS= accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, fingerprint
- TORCH= yes built-in
- BATTERY= Non-removable
- WEIGHT= 145G
- Its compact size allows for more freedom and flexibility sliding into the hands, palms and eventually landing into the walls of the pocket.
- The mobile is not heavy on the pocket, ensuring to be carried in a portable way.
- Impressive looks is another turning point which will m make the audience turn around.
- Has higher resolution, for making better experience in watching movies and playing games.
- Has Full-HD for recording and shooting with the camera.
- It has a fingerprint scanner for a higher security level.
- The screen is very fragile and if dropped, can be shattered easily.
- The phone is not waterproof.