Realme 3 Pro Overview
For the past few years, many companies have stepped up in the market place along with their inventions into the race of exceeding excellence in the pioneering technologies.
In 2018, a Shenzhen-based company named Realme was first time introduced in Pakistan with its most revolutionary products, including smartphones, headphones, fitness bags, and bands.
Besides many smartphones, Realme released the successor of Realme 3 in May 2019, termed as Realme 3 Pro.
The notable attributes of Realme 3 Pro
In a very short period, Realme Company has jumped up with high-quality smartphones. Realme 3 Pro also has gained its prominent position in the market place with its excellent design and fine gaming feature.
Along with the fine gaming, good quality cameras, and powerful battery life, Realme 3 Pro comes with the notable feature of dew-drop notch display, which is the demand of the hour.
Although Realme 3 Pro is considered a mid-range smartphone, the perks of high-range can be enjoyed by purchasing this notable smartphone.
Specifications and Features of Realme 3 Pro
In addition to the fast and clean user experience, Realme 3 Pro enjoys its place with the following features and specs.
Body and Build of Realme 3 Pro:
- Dimensions of Realme 3 Pro include 6.17 into 2.92 into 0.33 inches along with a weight of 172g, which is pretty easy to carry and portable.
- Realme 3 Pro comprises of the Gorilla Glass 5 front with plastic frame and back.
- The Realme 3 Pro comes in Carbon Grey, nitro blue, and lightening purple along with the dual SIM of Hybrid and dual standby (Nano-SIM).
Display of Realme 3 Pro:
- The display type of Realme 3 Pro includes IPS LCD capacitive screen touch having 16M colors with 6.3 inches display size.
- Realme 3 Pro enjoys the resolution of 1080 into 2340 pixels having the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The processor of Realme 3 Pro:
- With the operating system of Android 9.0 (Pie) that is upgradeable to Android 10, Realme 3 Pro comes with the chipset of Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm).
- Realme 3 Pro appears with the CPU and GPU of Octa-core (2 into 2.2 GHz Kyro 360 Gold + 6 into 1.7 GHz Kyro 360 silver) and Adreno 616, respectively.
The memory of Realme 3 Pro:
- Realme launched Realme 3 Pro with its three variants regarding the memory as per need.
- Realme 3 Pro comes with the internal memory of 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM along with 64GB ROM 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM 6GB RAM as its internal memory of its other two variants
- The MicroSD Card of Realme Pro 3 helps in supporting the memory up to 256 GB.
The camera of Realme 3 Pro:
- The rear dual camera of Realme 3 Pro consists of 16 Megapixels and 5 Megapixels as well as Dual Pixel PDAF featuring LED flash and HDR with the video quality of 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps with the feature of gyro-Eis.
- Realme Pro 3 enjoys its good quality of front camera comprising 25megapixels together with HDR and video of 1080p@30fps.
Other Features of Realme 3 Pro
- Realme 3 Pro comes with the features of the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor together with powerful GPS and WLAN.
- The powerful Battery of Realme 3 Pro comprises of Non-removable Li-ion battery of 4045 mAh.
Is Realme 3 Pro worth buying?
On the whole, Realme 3 Pro is pretty a worth buying smartphone, which not only highlights the features of notch display and sleek design but also is prominent for its power pack gaming, ultra HD output with heavy multitasking as well.
Considering all these features, Realme 3 Pro is marked as a user-friendly smartphone that can be easily scored as the worth buying notable smartphone of the date.
Availability and Affordability
Realme 3 Pro is easily available in the local market and can also be purchased online from authentic websites. Realme 3 Pro is a mid-range product, so it can be easily afforded.
If you want to have the benefits of multitasking along with great selfie-camera and powerful battery, then Realme 3 Pro is a must buy.