Samsung Galaxy A12 Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A12 launch date was on September 21, 2020. This mobile phone by Samsung considered as another budget phone belonging to Samsung cities of the smartphone which have slightly higher prices compared to other mobile phones of this series but is equipped with an extra feature in return.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 5G is equipped with a huge display of about 6.5 inches, and the best thing about the smartphone is their spiritual life which is long-lasting. This phone also is considered as a budget-friendly Samsung smartphone. It is available in four color options which makes it top prioritized in the list of best flagship smartphones by Samsung, especially this A 12 series.
The phone's availability across Pakistan is also one of the reasons of its popularity. It is equipment almost all the modern sensors, and it is also reported that the Octa-core processor of this mobile phone is supported by MediaTek helio P 35 SoC. The processing speed of this mobile phone has passed almost all the test so that this mobile phone can be a complimentary flagship smartphone for game lovers as well.
Samsung Galaxy A12 key features and specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A12 specs mainly comprise of its processor, but the features of this mobile phone are fully equipped with modern specifications. The overall design and specifications make it extremely competitive out there in the digital market. Some of the key features and specifications of this mobile phone are listed below.
The Galaxy A12 design is extremely elegant, especially because of its unibody design that is generally not available on other Galaxy smartphones having the weight of about 205 grams. The design of this mobile phone does not have a metal frame having separation from the front and back panels.
Instead, the case of a mobile phone is made up of solid single moulded piece that is generally wrapped across its four edges, including its display as well. The physical button of this mobile phone or on the right edges enter square shape camera is attached on the back panel of this mobile phone along with a flash.
The front of this mobile phone is made up of glass, but the back is made up of plastic one's overall frame is comprised of plastic. The Infinity V display of this mobile phone is extremely elegant, and this mobile phone is available in four different color options which include black, blue along with red and white as well.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 features are mainly complemented by its camera specifications which include a square-shaped camera having a cut out residing on the back of this mobile phone which makes room for the quad-camera setup that is consist of about 48 megapixels of main shooter camera.
The find megapixel camera having ultrawide lens along with two-megapixel camera of depth and the macro sensor is also equipped in the overall camera setup of this mobile phone. The selfie camera this mobile phone also has a resolution of about 8 megapixels.
The camera features of this mobile phone mainly include LED flash along with a panoramic view. The camera of this mobile phone also supports HDR Ultra HD resolution. The video feature of this mobile phone also supports 30 frames per second video in HD resolution.
The Samsung A12 software is the latest version of Android 10.0. The updates are also available in this mobile phone. The processing speed is also tested and acknowledged.
The network technologies of this mobile phone are totally equipped with GSM and HSPA latest technologies. LTE network technology is also available in this mobile phone. This smartphone is also equipped with 3G and 4G network technology.
The best part about this mobile phone is the network connectivity option in terms of 5G in this mobile phone. The availability of 5G in the smartphone makes it extremely competitive, especially in its price range. The modern network connectivity also complements its overall speed.
The display of Samsung Galaxy A12 5G is about 6.5 inches which are almost 83.4% of screen to body ratio. The display type of this mobile phone is supported by almost 16 million colors having TFT screen support.
The screen resolution of this mobile phone is 720P, and there is no such availability of screen protection on this mobile phone. Still, the overall contrast ratio in this mobile phone is very much competitive as compared to other mobile phones of this series.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 performance is extraordinary, especially because of its operating system, which is Android 10.0. the chipset of this mobile phone is also supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM-450. The central processing unit of the smartphone is Octa-core having a speed of about 2.3 Giga Hertz.
The Adreno 506 is equipped in this mobile phone as a GPU graphics processor, and that is why this mobile phone resolution and overall processing speed compliments heavy games.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 price photo mobile phone having an internal storage of 32GB along with random access memory of 3GB is different to a mobile phone having random access memory of 4 or 6GB along with internal storage of either 64 or 128GB.
The internal storage is also supported by external memory where you can use an extra SD card in order to increase its internal storage. The SD card slot is also available in this mobile phone, which can be extremely effective in increasing its internal space.
The battery option of this mobile phone is one of the reasons for its popularity among its users. The 5000 mAh battery of this mobile phone makes it extremely worthy of its price. Its battery is non-removable which is equipped with fast battery charging having 15-Watt fast charging facility.
The overall battery performance of this mobile phone can give you standout performance for at least two days even in high brightness as well so for all the game lovers this battery feature of this mobile phone is extra complimentary.
Sound and connectivity options
The loudspeaker facilities are available in this mobile phone along with headphone Jack of about 3.5 millimetres. The connectivity options of this mobile phone mainly include its Bluetooth technology of 5.0 along with Wi-Fi technology which includes Wi-Fi direct and hot spot as well.
This mobile phone is also equipped with GPS technology, and most of all the charging port of this mobile phone is USB type C. the availability of fingerprint sight sensor and proximity sensor it also increases the overall value of this mobile phone.
- Samsung Galaxy A12 screen size is considered as it's one of the biggest advantages, especially while browsing the Internet or while playing games, its resolution looks extremely stunning and bright. The contrast ratio of this screen is also very much complementary while playing heavy games.
- The internal storage of this mobile phone and the availability of this mobile phone not just in 4GB random access memory but also in 6GB RAM makes it extremely worthy for multitasking performance.
- The overall performance of this mobile phone not just in terms of its specifications but also in terms of its camera features is also very much complementary because most of its camera sensors are equipped with high-quality sensors even in low light, they perform extremely well and elegant as compared to most of the other competitive smartphones in this price range.
- The Samsung Galaxy A12, 5G connectivity option, is generally not available in other smartphones in this price range but the availability of this connectivity option is considered as it's plus point along with a number of other fingerprint and proximity sensors which are also equipped with high performance and fast speed.
- The 5000 mAh Lipo battery of this mobile phone offers extremely fast charging. So, the long-lasting battery life of this mobile phone makes it extremely worthy of its competition out there in the market. It offers more than two-day performance even in high brightness as well while playing multi games or multitasking at the same time.
- The processor of this mobile phone offers extremely high performance for its users along with extremely elegant design. The overall quality of this mobile phone is also very much market competitive.
- The average resolution of this mobile phone is considered as the biggest disadvantage of this mobile phone because if you are watching 4K video, then this mobile phone might not give you elegant result as compared to other Samsung Galaxy mobile phones.
- The weight of this mobile phone is also considered a negative side. Most office users have argued about its weight along with its temperature sensor. Also, this mobile phone does not have an infrared sensor as well.
- This mobile phone comes with and non-removable battery, and there is no such facility for wireless charging.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 5G features and specs are fully equipped with high-quality sensors and good overall performance which is generally not available in this price range of other Samsung smartphones. Also, the Samsung Galaxy A12 price in Pakistan is very much market competitive but the features and performance of this mobile phone totally worth of its price.