Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Overview
The master and arguable creator of phablets are back for round 10 – the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Note 10 brings something new to the table, including gestures with the S Pen, useful integrations with Windows PC’s and Microsoft applications, and triple-camera setups with top-tier specs.
If you’ve still not picked up the Galaxy Note 10, then now might be the best time. The Note 10 looks and feels distinctly different from Note 9. That starts with the dazzling Aura colors the new Notes are offered in Aura Black, Aura White, and Aura Glow.
- The Note 10 crams a 6.3-inch FHD+ (2,280 x 1,080) display into its body, which is smaller than the Note 9’s screen but with only a tenth of an inch less screen.
- It utilizes the same Dynamic AMOLED display technology as the S10 range and is HDR10+ certified.
- The edges are also more rounded, and gone from the back is the fingerprint sensor.
- The S-Pen brings gestures to the mobile phone for snapping photos, changing camera modes, and even zoom in or out the camera, all with a flick of the wrist.
- Samsung and Microsoft are enabling Note 10 owners to stream their PC games from their computers to their phones. The feature is called Play Galaxy Lite.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
3,500 m Ah
8/12 GB RAM
16-MP ultra-wide (ƒ/2.2); 12-MP wide angle (ƒ/1.5-f/2.4); 12-MP telephoto (ƒ/2.1)
6.3-inch/6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED
2,380 x 1,080/3,040 x 1,440
Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Wi-Fi 6
- Poor battery life
- Lack of 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Galaxy Note 10+ (duh!) with pre-applied screen protector
- Super-fast 25-watt wall charger
- USB-C to USB-C cable earphones (USB-C) + ear tips
- S Pen tips and tweezers
- SIM ejector
- USB-A to USB-C adapter
- Micro USB to USB-C adapter
If you have not got your hands on this new set, believe it that you are missing a great opportunity. Its featured are highly up to the mark, and especially its camera and graphic do wonder for its user. It is not so expensive; a person can easily afford it.