Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Overview
We all have heard the name of Redmi in our life and it is also one of the most popular and well-known smartphones. Redmi is a Chinese company smartphone named as Xiaomi, and it was launched in July 2013. Redmi has produced many different verities of smartphones which are marked at different pricing and features.
The good highlight of Redmi smartphones is that it has a lower price than most of the smartphones like Samsung and Oppo has. Previously, Redmi launched its 5 plus which is not just a smartphone but has all those main features that are in all-rounder smartphones. Redmi 5 plus is a successful smartphone in Pakistan, as it has been always easy to use and to use.
As we are growing and stepping ahead in our life, technology is also growing very fast and changing rapidly to gain competitive advantages from its competitors. In the same way, China is becoming the fastest growing companies for upcoming smartphones that are producing massive Chinese smartphones under different names like Oppo, Huawei, QMobile, etc. Redmi 5 plus was officially released on December 2017.
WHAT IS THE MARKET FOR XIAOMI REDMI 5 PLUS IN PAKISTAN?
In Pakistan, the market for Xiaomi Redmi smartphones is highly competitive as there are many other different branded smartphones being produced and imported in Pakistan which makes the market growth for Xiaomi Redmi to stay highly competitive.
If Xiaomi, Redmi 5 plus wants to gain a competitive advantage from its competitors, then it must keep on updating its technology and produce new features that are not yet to be produced in its rivals or competitors and that is how Xiaomi Redmi can gain success.
SPECIFICATIONS OF REDMI 5 PLUS
- SIZE= 6.0 inches
- 4G LTE
- OPERATING SYSTEM= Android operating system
- CPU= OCTA-CORE, Cortex-A-5-3
- CHIPEST= QUALCOMM MSM8953 snapdragon 625
- RESOLUTION= 1080 x 2160pixels (403-pixel density)
- EXTRA FEATURES= 3-D touchscreen display + fingerprint + Display zoom.
- MEMORY= built-in 32GB
- RAM= 3GB
- CARD= (expandable up to 256GB)
- CAMERA, 12MP main camera, front camera, 5MP with phase detection.
- CONNECTIVITY= WIFI, Bluetooth, hotspot.
- NFC= (enabled).
- PROTECTION= Gorilla glass
- SENSORS= accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, fingerprint.
- TORCH= yes built-in
- BATTERY= Non-removable
- WEIGHT= 180g
- Its compact size allows for more freedom and flexibility sliding into the hands, palms and eventually landing into the walls of the pocket.
- The mobile is not heavy on the pocket ensuring to be carried in a portable way.
- Impressive looks is another turning point which will m make the audience turn around.
- Has higher resolution, for making better experience in watching movies and playing games.
- Has Full-HD for recording and shooting with the camera.
- It has a fingerprint scanner for higher protection security.
- The screen is very fragile and if dropped can be shattered easily.
- The phone is not water-proof.
After reviewing my report about Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, I would like to state that it is a good phone and it is good for starter phone as it has all those features that an all-rounder phone has and it is one of the reasons why we should consider to buy is due to its lower price than the most of to its lower price than Samsung and Iphone.