Coca Cola Overview
The feeling of coca-cola cannot be beaten. Coca-cola is a name known worldwide for its quality products. It has set a standard in the market which everybody wants to cross but Coca-cola makes sure that no one does.
It has the most popular drinks not just in Pakistan but in other countries as well. Coca-cola has been serving its customers for a year. They have a taste that never fades and trust that never breaks.
Coca has collaborated with different other companies to give their customers the best. The journey coca-cola company started in Turkey in 1964.
The company coca-cola is very broad and is providing its services in more than 200 countries around the globe. They are currently offering 500 brands in different countries. All reputable and good quality beverages can be bought through them.
What Do They Have?
They have a wide range of beverages brand. There is all type of beverages which are solely for the customers according to their preferences and taste.
The category includes mineral water, fizzy drinks, sports drinks, different juices, energy drinks, dairy and beverages which are plant-based. Not just these, they have a category of tea and coffee as well.
They have all non-alcoholic beverages and they have drunk of famous brands all around the world. The brands that they own are Coca Cola which is currently the world's best beverage brand, Diet coke for the people who avoid sugar, Fanta for the lovers of sweet, sour taste and finally sprite for the ones who like plain drinks without many flavors.
Belief That Never Wavers
The Coca Cola Company has a firm belief that they are successful and the only reason behind their success is the loyalty of their customers. Their product is the sole connection between the company and the customers.
The connection is strong and it is because the customers trust them and they try their best to never break the promise. They believe that they provide their customers with the best beverages which full fill all their needs and wants. All the desires of customers are fully filled.
The customers have to choose Coca Cola as a lifestyle and maintain it. They never fail to reach the expectations of their customers.
They have the best drink Coca Cola for their customers who have been the most favorite and trusted drink for years.
What Has Coca-Cola Brought In Pakistan?
- Coca Cola-In Pakistan, coca-cola officially came in 1953 and was loved by people. There are many agencies of coca-cola bought by different people in the country. It is said to be the best drink in the country and the number one choice of people.
The price of this drink in Pakistan varies according to the available sizes.
- Fanta-the orange drink is for the people who prefer drinking the bittersweet drink. This drink gained popularity as soon as it came out but the craze of Coca Cola didn't let this drink be the favorite of people. Its sale with the passage of time declined in Pakistan.
The price of Fanta varies in Pakistan according to the size but the price is reasonable.
- Cappy pulpy-it is the sweet drink of Coca Cola Company which is more like a juice. It doesn't contain any gas. It is also liked by people and popular in Pakistan.
It is available in two sizes in Pakistan and the price varies accordingly. It can be easily bought from any store.
- Rani-rani is the juice that is available in the cans and contains the pulp of fruits. It is very popular and is made of fresh juices. Its sale in Pakistan is reliable. It comes in only one sized can and mini drink.
The price is also reasonable in Pakistan.
- Sprite-the most popular fizzy drink among the adult. It is liked by the people who like the plain taste. Coca Cola and Sprite have maintained its sale and popularity since arrived in Pakistan.
Its price is low in Pakistan.
- Kinley-it is the water mineral brand of Coca Cola in Pakistan. It is not as popular as other brands because Nestle rules over the market of mineral water.
The price of a Kinley bottle is very less in Pakistan.
- Diet Coke-it is for the people who avoid fats and sugar. It is healthier.
- Sprite zero-it is the sprite with zero calories and is pieced almost the same as the normal sprite.
- Coca Cola zero-the version of coke with zero calories for the people who don’t want to gain weight or have health issues.
Know more about the most famous drink
History Of The Evergreen Coca Cola
Every person has always been curious to know about the journey of coca-cola; how did it begin? How did they manage to spread worldwide? How do they maintain the quality? And how did they become the top beverage company in the entire world? The birth of this lively drink happened in 1886.
Birth Of Coca Cola
The beginning of coca-cola took place in a small pharmacy of a town named Atlanta. A pharmacist in the struggle of making syrup which could be served as a fizzy drink, made coca-cola, the al time ruler.
The syrup was not named at the moment which was further given the name and labels as Coca Cola by Frank M. Robinson. The trademark of the company which is still in use, was made by this legend as well.
The Gradual Rise In The Sale
When the drink was sold to people, the sales were less and so was the price. The syrup coca-cola was sold in glasses and was charged accordingly. With the passage of time, innovation, good packaging and luck increased sales and profit rapidly.
The owner of the coca-cola kept on changing. Many businessmen kept buying the great fountain of coca-cola to earn huge profits. Within no time this company grew bigger and bigger and coca-cola was now known by a very large number of people.
Packaging That Attracts
People caught the wave with coca-cola and as time passed, the drink started selling in proper bottles and more money was invested in the business. With more investment, the profit raised as well.
Now coca-cola was sold in proper bottles with the label of the company and its name on it. The packaging and bottle design kept on changing. People from different countries started buying the fountain of the syrup that was once made in a mini Pharmacy.
Coca-cola was available to people in the mini cans as well and different sizes o bottles are now available. It is still the topmost sold beverage in the world.
The Eye-Catching Advertisements
Further, the advertisement of coca-cola started taking place and many celebrities took part in it. The advertisement that raised the sale most was Santa Claus with a bottle. It was quite famous back then.
Sizes Available In Pakistan
All the fizzy drinks of Coca Cola Company come in various sizes which include 500 ml, 1.5 liter, 2.25-liter bottles and 300 and 355 ml cans.
Price In Pakistan
The price of Coca Cola Company products varies in Pakistan according to the size. As the size increase, the price increases as well.
The people most enjoyed and loved fizzy drink keeps on working day and night to provide their customer with something unique and innovative. The customers of the drink are not restricted to an area or place but are even present in the northern hemispheres of the earth.
Where there is life, there is coca-cola.